|Posted by Marjorie Firmin on May 24, 2014 at 7:50 PM|
How do you define “success?”
"If you answered something like, 'making a ton of money,' or “having a big house and fancy car,” or “owning a multimillion dollar company and dominating your industry,” you are thinking WAY too small.
Success is NOT about what you have – it’s about HOW you FEEL.
- If you wake up every morning excited to dive into what the day holds in store for you – THAT is success.
- If your heart overflows with joy because of the open and loving relationships you have with the people in your life – THAT is success.
- Look into the mirror and love the person staring back at you…
- Know that you have the skills and talent you need to achieve any goal you desire…
- Live your life in alignment with your highest beliefs and make a positive difference in the world…
… THAT is success..."
"True success enriches all areas of your life and helps you become your best self..."